Play in the National Golf Club Challenge and be in with a chance of winning a fantastic golfing holiday to Egypt!
On Sunday 25th July, members of Gatton Manor are invited to play golf to support the National Golf Club Challenge. The challenge is being held at hundreds of participating Golf Clubs across the UK with the aim of raising £1m for the Help for Heroes charity.
Tee times have been made available to book between 8:04am – 11:16am for the event; however we will accept entry from members any time throughout the day e.g. as part of the Sunday roll-up.
EVENT DETAILS AT A GLANCE
• A donation of £10 is requested for entry.
• The Challenge will be scored using the Stableford scoring system.
• The event will be split into two sections; men’s section & ladies section.
• Prizes will be awarded on the day to both the top 3 men’s and top 3 ladies scores.
• The top ten individual scores of the day for both men and women will be added to give the overall Club score for Gatton Manor which will be entered into the overall national results for the event.
• The top six clubs in the country from the Men's section will be invited to The Grand Final on the 11th and 12th of October 2010. The Final, sponsored by YourGolfTravel.com, will be held over two days at one of the UK's premier golfing venues, The Belfry. The National Golf Club Challenge 2010 Champions will then be crowned and will hold the title for 12 months.
• The winning team will be crowned the 2010 Help for Heroes National Golf Club Challenge Champions – and win a luxurious golfing holiday at Marriott Taba Heights, Egypt.
• The Ladies section will not have a final for 2010; instead, the top three clubs from the ladies section will be found from the official results and invited to The Belfry in October 2010 to enjoy a golf clinic, 18 holes of golf and receive their awards at the official presentation evening. Overnight accommodation will also be provided.
Sign up sheets can be found on the club notice boards or alternatively please call the golf shop to register on 01306 627 555 (option 1).
We hope that you can support this great cause.