If you are looking to host a charity golf day in the South East, we can create the package to suit you.
With a prestigious history of hosting large scale golf events, we know what it takes to make your day extra special.
We include an array of services 'with our compliments', great golf and excellent food is guaranteed and for your event organisers
or guests travelling from afar, we can offer overnight accommodation options in our Manor House Hotel.
If you are a registered charity planning a day for 40 or more players, we can provide;
* Championship Golf
* Extensive Food Options
* Starter, Marshall and Scorer to manage your day
* On-course Competitions (including Beat the Pro, Longest Drive and Nearest the Pin)
* 30 minute golf and putting clinic with our resident Director of Golf
* Two Tee Start or Shotgun Start* (*Shotgun starts applicable for groups of 60 or more)
For an additional charge, we can arrange;
* Buggy Hire
* Prize Table Gifts
* On-course Refreshments (including Champagne Tent and Drinks Buggy)
* On-course Leaderboard
* On-course Photography / Videography
Each day is tailored and costed to your specific requirements.
Organisers who have not played Gatton Manor before are of course welcome to a complimentary round prior to the day.
to discuss YOUR charity golf DAY
Call now on 01306 627555 or e-mail email@example.com