Set in 200 acres of stunning Surrey countryside
Award winning service
3 meeting rooms
Exclusive use option
18 double/twin bedrooms
Ample free parking
Perfect for executive meetings, brainstorming or training events; the tranquil setting provides the ideal environment to maximise creativity, decision-making and learning.
- Plenty of natural daylight
- Complimentary broadband and wireless connectivity
- A facilitator toolkit in each room
- Break out areas in Abinger and Oakwood
- Range of equipment included as standard
- Office services including faxing, photocopying, taxi reservations.
Rooms in the Manor House dating back to 1728 all have;
- Work space with complimentary broadband connectivity
- Flat screen TVs
- All residents on 24 hour conference rate receive in their bedroom
- Complimentary mineral water
Wining & Dining
We recognise that all breaks are important for delegates – we aim to achieve choice, flexibility and above all quality.
- Menus change to reflect fresh seasonal produce available from our local suppliers Working lunch in the room or buffet lunch in the restaurant.
- A la carte choice for residents with the option of a themed /personalised menu for those staying - for more than one night
- Private dining is available on request.
- Al fresco dining overlooking the lake available on request.
- Unlimited tea and coffee is available, served with fruit, biscuits and seasonal goodies.
- The Clubhouse provides a welcoming bar and terraces overlooking the course.
- Wide range of beers including beer from the local Hogs Back Brewery, spirits and wines available.
- Prices more in line with pubs than hotels!
- To assist in team building the Bar can also remain open into the wee hours with prior notice.
Of course there is golf – whether you want to play 9 or 18 holes after your day’s work or simple hit a few balls at the practise range.
In addition, you could:-
- Take a golf lesson with our resident pro.
- Enjoy one of many walks in the surrrounding coutryside.
- Enjoy the clubhouse facilities and play pool, darts or a board game.
- Work out in our fitness suite equipped with cardio vascular equipment.
Award winning service
First class customer service is at the centre of all we do and are proud to have won the following awards...
- 2008/9 AA Centenary Award for Business Excellence
- 2007/8 Surrey Business Award for Customer Service
- 2007/8 West Sussex Country Times Award for Customer Care
<< Click Here to print a pdf
<<Back to the Conference Page